60 Guest All Inclusive Package
£7,245 at The Courtyard at Gretna Hall, The Coach House at Gretna Hall, The Cottage at Gretna Hall, The Water Gardens & Gretna Green Famous Blacksmith
£7,495 at Anvil Hall
£7,595 at Caerlaverock Castle & Gretna Old Parish Church
- The hire of your chosen venue for your wedding ceremony.
- Two Nights Luxury Bridal Suite Accommodation for the Bride and Groom including breakfasts at a hotel of your choice in Gretna Green or the outlaying area (please note: this is a bridal suite at all hotels except Gretna Hall Hotel where this is a double room).
- A bottle of bubbly in your room on arrival.
- Function room hire for your wedding reception.
- 3 course set menu for 60 adult guests including teas/coffees (Choice of menu's available).
- Drinks Package at the hotel for 60 adult guests including; an arrival drink; a glass of red,white or rose wine with your meal; and a glass of sparkling wine for your toast.
- A Beautiful Top Table Fresh Flower Arrangement. Your table decoration will be delivered to your hotel on the morning of your wedding. You will have personal contact to discuss your colour scheme etc.
- White table linen/napkins.
- The Diamond wedding photography package which consists of 30 (8” x 6”) photographs, mounted into a beautiful contemporary black album etched in silver on the front “Our Wedding at Gretna Green”. You will have the option to view all your photographs from contact sheets which will be posted to you. You can then select the 30 pictures for your album.
For more information on photography options visit the site >
You also receive a link to your pictures to proof and choose online which you can share with friends and family.
- Allow your photographer to select your pictures and we will have your completed album ready for you to take home the next day.
- Wedding DVD Service, the videographer will start at the venue filming throughout before returning to the hotel for a mock cutting of the cake ( You will receive 3 copies of the DVD, for family and friends)
- Your flowers - a Superb Bridal Bouquet of your choice and a Grooms Buttonhole prepared fresh a few hours prior to your wedding, which will be colour co-ordinated with your bridal attire. You will have personal contact with our florist.
- A Scottish Piper & Drummer to pipe the arrival of the groom and guests and then pipe the bride into the wedding ceremony.
- Bride's Hair & Makeup on the morning of the wedding. The Hairdresser and Beautician will come to your hotel.
- Owl Ring Delivery - Bonnie the Owl will fly in with the wedding rings during your ceremony!
- A choice of transportation from a Vintage Car, Horse & Carriage (+£145), Stretch Limousine or the Classic Rolls Royce from the hotel to your venue and back after the wedding.
- A Second Wedding Car (Rolls Royce) to take either the groom and best man or the bridesmaids to the venue ahead of the wedding car, and return them to the hotel after the ceremony.
- Two 'Parents' wedding albums - Two beautiful contemporary black parents albums. Choose 16 images for each album printed 8"x6" perfect for parents or relatives.
- Choose your favourite two images for 12" x 10" enlargement prints.
- An Evening Disco with D.J, and Dance floor *
- A 2 Tier wedding Cake.
- Cake stand and knife provided.
- Hot evening sandwiches for 60 guests, sausage and bacon rolls.
- 2 Bay Trees at your wedding reception which will be colour co-ordinated with your bridal attire.
- We will provide boxes of confetti for your guests.
- We will secure accommodation for all your wedding guests and help arrange your wedding reception on your behalf.
- A meeting on the eve of your wedding with your co-ordinator, who will run through your wedding day with you. Giving you peace of mind that everything we have booked is in hand.
- Your co-ordinator will be there at the venue on the day to ensure everything goes according to plan, leaving you to truly savour your wedding day.
- Optional, Add 60 Chair covers with colour co-ordinated sashes of your choice + £330
Package Deposit £700 payable on booking, and £600 food and drink deposits. The remaining balance is due 3 months before the wedding date. Deposits are non refundable from time of booking, we strongly advise you take wedding insurance to cover any unforeseen cancellation, we can assist and advise. Additional Guests £55 per adult guest (children's prices will depend on the hotel chosen).
* Please note, at the Dryfesdale hotel, there is the option to not take the disco and dance floor, and instead replace this item with 15 bottles of house wine to accompany the wedding meal.