40 Guest All Inclusive Package
£5,245 at The Courtyard at Gretna Hall, The Coach House at Gretna Hall, The Cottage at Gretna Hall, The Water Gardens & Gretna Green Famous Blacksmith
£5,495 at Anvil Hall
£5,595 at Caerlaverock Castle & Gretna Old Parish Church
- The hire of your chosen venue for your wedding ceremony.
- Two Nights Luxury Bridal Suite Accommodation for the Bride and Groom including breakfasts at a hotel of your choice in Gretna Green or the outlaying area (please note: this is a bridal suite at all hotels except Gretna Hall Hotel where this is a double room).
- A bottle of bubbly in your room on arrival.
- Function room hire for your wedding reception.
- 3 course set menu for 40 guests including teas/coffees (Choice of menu's available).
- Drinks Package at the hotel for 40 guests including; an arrival drink; a glass of red,white or rose wine with your meal; and a glass of sparkling wine for your toast.
- A Beautiful Top Table Fresh Flower Arrangement. Your table decoration will be delivered to your hotel on the morning of your wedding. You will have personal contact to discuss your colour scheme etc.
- White table linen/napkins and table confetti.
- The Diamond wedding photography package which consists of 30 (8” x 6”) photographs, mounted into a beautiful contemporary black album etched in silver on the front “Our Wedding at Gretna Green”. You will have the option to view all your photographs from contact sheets which will be posted to you. You can then select the 30 pictures for your album.
For more information on photography options visit the site >
- Allow your photographer to select your pictures and we will have your completed album ready for you to take home the next day.
- Your flowers - a Superb Bridal Bouquet of your choice and a Grooms Buttonhole prepared fresh a few hours prior to your wedding, which will be colour co-ordinated with your bridal attire. You will have personal contact with our florist.
- A Scottish Piper & Drummer to pipe the arrival of the groom and guests and then pipe the bride into the wedding ceremony.
- Bride's Hair & Makeup on the morning of the wedding. The beautician will come to your hotel.
- A choice of transportation from a Vintage Car, Horse & Carriage (+£145), Stretch Limousine or the Classic Rolls Royce from the hotel to your venue and back after the wedding.
- 2 Doves released at after your wedding ceremony to symbolise your love for each other.
- An Evening Disco with D.J, and Dance floor *
- A 2 Tier wedding Cake.
- Cake stand and knife provided.
- Hot evening sandwiches for 40 guests, sausage and bacon rolls.
- We will provide boxes of confetti for your guests.
- We will secure accommodation for all your wedding guests and help arrange your wedding reception on your behalf.
- A meeting on the eve of your wedding with your co-ordinator, who will run through your wedding day with you. Giving you peace of mind that everything we have booked is in hand.
- Optional, Add 40 Chair covers with colour coordinated sashes + £220
Package Deposit £700 payable on booking, and £400 food and drink deposits. The remaining balance is due 3 months before the wedding date. Deposits are non refundable from time of booking, we strongly advise you take wedding insurance to cover any unforeseen cancellation, we can assist and advise. Additional Guests £55 per adult guest (children's prices will depend on the hotel chosen).
* Please note, at the Dryfesdale hotel, there is the option to not take the disco and dance floor, and instead replace this item with 15 bottles of house wine to accompany the wedding meal.