- £595.00 (Gretna Hall Blacksmiths, Gretna Hall Cottage, Old Blacksmiths Shop)
- £695.00 (Anvil Hall)
- £895.00 (Gretna Old Parish Church)
- Your Wedding Ceremony at your choice of location.
- Two Witnesses if required.
- The basic wedding photography package which consists of 12 (8” x 6”) photographs mounted in individual folders.
- Your Flowers - a Bridal Posy and a Grooms Buttonhole which will be colour co-ordinated with your bridal attire.
- A meeting on the eve of your wedding with your co-ordinator, who will run through your wedding day with you. Giving you peace of mind that everything we have booked is in hand.
You can also add any of these additional services to the package:
- A Scottish Piper + £85
- A Rolls Royce Wedding Car + £185
- A DVD Recording of your Wedding +£145
- White Dove Release + £85
- Upgrade your photography from + £25
>> Make an Enquiry about the Basic Wedding Package <<
NB: The Packages do not include the following costs
(all fees are subject to change):
- A Religious Marriage Ceremony performed by a Minister will cost approximately £175 payable when you pay your balance, plus the £70 Marriage Notice and Registration fees.
- A Civil Marriage Celebrant (a Registrar) will cost £255 on weekdays, £335 on
Saturdays, £376 on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
This includes the cost of your marriage notice and
registration fees and is payable direct to the
Download our Wedding Brochure (PDF, 5MB), or to receive our full Colour Brochure by post please submit your name and address including postcode by clicking here to E-MAIL, or call us on (01461) 337613 or 339090 for any advice.
If you are visiting Gretna please call into our shop (click for directions) which is on Gretna's main street next door to The Royal Bank of Scotland. The Gretna Registration Office is conveniently situated on the opposite side of the road.
We are open:
Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm (appointments advisable). Closed on Sunday.